- Same-day or next business day appointments
- Direct, meaningful access to Dr. Elshihabi after hours, weekends and holidays
- Minimal office wait times, if any
- Longer, more comprehensive appointments
- Access to our HIPAA compliant patient portal and educational tools
- An emphasis on a multi-disciplinary, inter-connected, holistic approach in the management of your chronic spine condition with the highest rated and convenient ancillary providers (pain specialist, chiropractor, acupuncturist, masseuse, physical therapist)
- A personal, professional relationship with your spine expert
- Clear, concise, and constant awareness of treatment plan regarding your chronic spine condition
- Complimentary annual MRI of the cervical or lumbar spine (depending upon symptoms)
- Complimentary annual one hour personalized massage with a highly qualified massage therapist
- Complimentary annual one hour physical therapy or acupuncture session
- Complimentary annual one hour pilates session with highly qualified pilates instructor
- Uniquely designed app focusing on the most up-to-date educational tools for your spine
- To enroll in this exclusive medical partnership, patients will participate in an annual fee. Members will be given 30-days notice prior to expiration of their membership in order to renew
- Patient-centered personal care will be provided that is compliant with all federal and state regulations, policies, and guidelines
- Monthly and quarterly payment options are available, but require a credit card for payment along with one-time set up fee of $50
- Membership fee payment is accepted in the form of cash, personal check, HSA benefit cards, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and American Express)
follow site Corporate membership is geared towards minimizing the financial and workflow burden in companies that have patients with chronic spine conditions. The same personal level of care can be offered on retainer to companies based on their specific need for coverage. This has proven to be effective in reducing the number of days missed from work, optimizing the recovery periods for those affected, and minimizing the financial burden that many companies incur due to acute on chronic spine issues.
http://primelegalseo.com/social-media-marketing-packages/ I have now had 2 back surgeries from Dr. Elshihabi and both have been a smooth transition back into a normal lifestyle… love him and his staff!!
http://lerevemakeup.com/project-tag/makeup-artist/ Came out of surgery pain free. Great doctor and pleasant office staff. May God bless him and his medical practice… Shukran Dr. ElShihabi!
A wonderful skilled surgeon, with fantastic patient care! The whole office was helpful and friendly. What was a scary experience went very smoothly.